I'm still plugging away at my 365 project this year. Here are my some of my favotires from the month of January.
There are only a few things that I love about winter. The first is that I can wear pajamas under my winter coat and no one would ever know. The second is Rocky River Beach on a somewhat warm, sunny day and after a lot of snowfall in the days prior. This combination does not happen often so when I saw the forecast I planned our day around coming up here for the last half hour of sunlight.
The beach is a completely different place in the winter. You almost feel like you are in another world.
Every year I plan on asking him the same 20 questions for his birthday - you can see last years interview here. I love how some of his answers have changed while others have stayed the same.
1. How old are you? Four.
2. What is your favorite color? Red.
3. What is your favorite thing to eat? Grandma Connie pasta.
4. What is your favorite toy/game to play? Race cars!
5. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Play with her.
6. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play race cars with him.
7. What do you like best about Katie? Playing.
8. Who is your best friend? Ariel.
9. What is your favorite thing to wear? My paw print pajamas.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? A daddy.
11. What makes you feel happy? This race car.
12. What makes you feel sad? Fighting.
13. What is your favorite book? Monster Trucks.
14. What is your favorite TV show or movie? Monsters Incorporated.
15. What is your favorite animal? Snakes.
16. What is your favorite song to sing? I will get by. (mom note - he's referring to Touch of Grey)
17. What is your favorite song to dance to? I will get by.
18. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play basketball.
19. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween and Christmas.
20. If you could wish for anything, what would it be? I wish for Ariel to get a scooter. She doesn't have one yet.
21. What do you love about yourself? I am a cool artist.
10 photos from one day in January, shared on the 10th. Please follow along the blog circle and check out the awesome images from my friend Candy of Essential Life Photography - I always find so much inspiration in her work.